What is an air source heat pump?
An air source heat pump works by absorbing heat from the environment, even when temperatures are well below freezing. It extracts heat from the air around us and transfers that heat to the inside of your home, keeping you warm and comfortable.
- Heat pumps are 3 to 4 times more efficient than a gas boiler
- Low carbon (which can be reduced further with a renewable tariff)
- Reduced long-term running costs
- You may be eligible for a £7,500 grant towards installing an air source heat pump.
- Low maintenance with a long service life